I do love these simple posts sharing what's on my camera roll from the past few days. With the endless grey weather recently it's been leaving me flat and uninspired - but looking back over these photos, maybe it hasn't been as bad as I thought! There are some pictures I love in here. So, let's go through them all:
1. An outfit I wore last week and loved, with this old Frankie Shop scarf that gives Lenny Kravitz a run for his money.
2. I got my hair lightened a bit at Josh Wood earlier in the week, I loveee it.
3. My diary, I bought it in japan and you can get it here. It has quotes on each page but they're all really varied (and often very random) which I love.
4. I am working with Sezane again so went into store to pick up some jeans a jumper. The jumper is bloody amazing!!! It's not online at the moment so go into store if you can!
6. My favourite breakfast, banana and almond butter on toast.
7 & 8 & 9. Mirror selfies in various spots.
10. The jumper in action again
11. I walked home from Oxford Circus for the first time the other day. It's about an hours walk and I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I anticipated. Say this lamp least against a window in a pub and liked it.
12. Details of an outfit I wore on Sunday. My Gap jacket, Ami trousers and Sophie Hulme bag.